Wednesday, February 25, 2015

CARRIE & GEOFF—PART 4: BEING QUEEN OF THE CASTLE

(Note: The previous posts in this series were written by the female-led husband, Geoff. Now, happily, we get to hear from his female leader, Carrie. —Mark Remond)

Hi Mark,

Just thought I would let you know our arrangement from my perspective. We have been in a female led relationship now for four months, and I couldn't be happier. I spent the first 35 years of our marriage working full time and running the household. I really didn't expect help from my spouse as this was the way I was brought up, although my mother was a stay-at-home mother.

When Geoff started investigating FLRs, I was at first skeptical, but willing to give it a try. Well, let’s just say that I won't be going back to the old way!

I love being treated like a queen and having my bidding done promptly and being waited on hand and foot. Who wouldn't?

I have read a book by Elise Sutton [Female Domination] and, while some of it is informative, I couldn't treat my slave hubby with the disrespect some do. After all, a happy slave is a productive slave. While I love having my feet and legs massaged, I would never expect him to lick my boots. That would be treating him disrespectfully.

As his reward for good service he gets and gives great loving. That part of our relationship is wonderful now because I don't feel tired all the time.

I have always been fairly bossy so taking on the role of queen was not difficult, but I am still learning. So nice to read your blogs and nice to know there are other women out there enjoying the power. The benefits are awesome!

Regards,

Carrie

1 comment:

I'm-Hers said...

I love this post. Carrie expresses happiness and contentment with every word of her email. I love her perspective - a desire to balance being in control with not losing sight of the man she loves and keeping him close to her and respecting him through this process as they transition to a FLR more permanently. Thanks for posting. Hope others like Carrie write so you can include their emails on your blog as well. Thank you!